I sort of lost interest in the fandoms I blog about here, I guess?? However, you can still find me at my personal, meandereds
The island spools out beneath the moonlight. We gallop parallel to the cliff edge, and beyond it I see a flock of white birds keeping pace with us. Gulls, perhaps, soaring and gliding on air currents that send them violently upward as they get close to the rocks. This is Thisby, I think. This is the island I love. I suddenly feel I know everything about the island and everything about me all at the same time, only I know that it will go away as soon as we stop. ―The Scorpio Races, Maggie Stiefvater
let’s talk about monmouth manufacturing:
- described by ms stiefvater as a “gutted hipster warehouse palace”
- unlocks if you just kind of bump the door with your knee
- full of stacks of scholarly volumes in other languages, except for when they’re sports illustrated: swimsuit editions instead
- fridge in the bathroom, next to the toilet
- ronan’s bedroom door: covered with his speeding tickets
- gansey’s bed, in the middle of the living room
- next to his vast model of henrietta, virginia
- abandoned lot? perfect for doing donuts!
- oh and also for burning shit with the cops
- and throwing things (like noah) out the window
- according to adam in the first book you must have a top-secret knock to enter the all boys clubhouse
- feel free to leave your pants and boxers in the middle of the room
- where the fuck does gansey keep his clothes and stuff if he doesn’t have a room
- if the fridge is in the bathroom, where is the rest of the kitchen? do they have a kitchen? probably not
- do these boys ever eat anything but pizza
- apparently occupied by a dead guy when they moved into bc no one could remember when noah started living there
Lily Collins at the ‘Love Rosie’ premiere in Rome.
Remus Lupin in: It’s 7am, I haven’t had a coffee yet and have no idea what Lily Evans just said to me, I hope it wasn’t important.
There are no others like us. And there never will be.
He stops my fidgeting with the briefest touch of his hand. His power flows through me, calming, the steady rush of a river. Best not to think where the current may take me.
Alina Starkov: First wordsI snapped, and took some satisfaction from the surprise that came over his broad face.
People, particularly big men carrying big rifles, don’t expect lip from a scrawny thing like me. They always look a bit dazed when they get it.
Gimme that coat.
Na razrusha’ya. I am not ruined. E’ya razrushost. I am ruination.
it takes ten times as long to put yourself together as it does to f a l l a p a r t
SUMMER VACATION TUMBLR FEST
CURRENTLY READING: A TALE OF TWO CITIES
I WAS TRIVSPRIOR
HELLO LOVELY, HERE ARE MY TOP FIVE SONGS OF THE WEEK